ANTICIPATED ROUTING COORDINATOR (TRTRC001)
Category: Transportation/Routing Coordinator
Date Posted: 10/19/2018
Date of Availability: Immediately
Date Closing: 10/30/2018
An award winning, Central Monmouth, K-8 school district with a tradition of excellence in education is seeking an outstanding individual to effectively route buses and ensure that routes are covered daily.
Immediately through June 30, 2019
12 Month position
1. High School Diploma
2. Valid NJ CDL license Class B, with School Bus, Passenger, and Air Brakes
3. Ability to utilize various computer programs, create schedules and create bus routes
4. Effective Communication Skills
5. Versa Trans Routing & Planning Software Preferred
6. Trapeze Routing Software Preferred
7. “Train the Trainer” Certification Preferred
Interested candidates must apply online at www.mersnj.us
Only candidates of interest will be contacted for interviews
The successful candidate will need to reside in the State of NJ within 1 year of appointment
Manalapan-Englishtown Regional Schools uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.
EFFECTIVE DATE: On or about September 20, 2018
High School diploma/equivalent.
Typing, computer and calculator skills
Thorough geographic knowledge of township as demonstrated by developing a route sequence.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
-To assist the Transportation Supervisor in securing substitute drivers.
-Dispatch all daily bus runs, class trips, athletic trips, shuttles, and late loads.
-Maintain and update all bus routes, as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor on the district software.
-Assign all new students to respective routes as designed by the Transportation Supervisor.
-Keep schools, drivers and parents informed of all route and stop changes.
-Assist secretary when needed as directed by the Transportation Supervisor.
-Performs other duties as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor, which shall fall within the scope of his/her employment.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
8 hours per day
12 month contract
Hours approximately 5:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Salary and benefits as per negotiated agreement between the Pemberton Township Board of Education and the Pemberton Township Education Association.
CLOSING DATE: September 18, 2018
MONROE TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS
TITLE: COORDINATOR OF STUDENT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
– High School Diploma.
– Minimum experience as determined by the Board.Valid Commercial Driver’s License Class B with required endorsements.
– Proficient in operating standard office equipment and ability to use routing software program and pertinent software applications
– Able to communicate effectively with staff and public.
– Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Under the direction of the Director of Transportation, the coordinator will assist in the planning and coordination of the pupil transportation program.
– Assists in maintaining accurate student data in routing software program.
– Assists with coordination of in-district and out-of-district special education transportation needs.
– Answers incoming phone calls promptly and professionally and handles questions and requests that fall within level of responsibility. Takes reliable, accurate messages, and routes them to appropriate staff.
– Processes payroll timesheets for drivers.
– Facilitate with district state reports.
– Prepare accident and injury reports.
– Maintains Motor Vehicle Commission records for each vehicle and monitors daily check sheets for each vehicle presented to the Motor Vehicle Commission for inspection.
– Assist with summer school lists and routes
– Assists in the training of new drivers, aides and retraining as necessary.
– Assists dispatcher as needed.
– Assumes other related tasks assigned by the Director of Transportation or his/her designee.
Apply online at https://www.monroe.k12.nj.us/